HENNINGER Air Turbine Speeders run cutters from 35000 rpm to 90000 rpm with a maximum tool shank diameter of 10 mm enabling tremendous productivity gains to be made when machining synthetic materials and soft or light alloys.
Any mounting taper taper or custom shank can be provided. Grinding wheels can also be mounted and when used with the HENNINGER co-ordinate head, jig grinding operations can readily be performed on milling machines fitted with digital read-out for table positioning.
Outstanding performance improvements when engraving. Machine cutter spindle remains still and small cutters – 1 mm dia or less – run with minimal run out to give fewer breakages and longer life.
HENNINGER Air Turbine Speeders can also be supplied complete with Air Delivery/Arrester Blocks tailored for application with the Auto tool Change systems of Machining Centres.
- Optimum speeds for small cutters
- High efficiency Turbo-Motor
- Oil mist lubrication combined with air cooling
- High precision preloaded bearings
- Interchangeable shanks
- Applicable on any machine type
- Available for Auto Tool Change
- Can be used in coolant, dust, dirty or fire hazard environments